We offer a full range of Superflex abrasive wheels and points, where abrasive grain is homogeneously distributed in the epoxy bond. The open-cell surface and elastic properties of the bond ensure a good adaptability to contours and a soft, cool grinding action.
- Ideally suited to use on surfaces of components made of steel, stainless steel (INOX), titanium, light metals and non-ferrous metals
- Produces a fine, matt finish
- The specially shaped SiC grain and the soft grain embedment enable smooth grinding
- The aggressiveness can be varied via the selection of the hardness grade
- Fine grinding of press and forging tools
- Fine grinding of welds on stainless steel (INOX) constructions
- Pre-grinding in preparation of polishing on components for foodstuff processing and kitchen equipment