Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs
We manufacture rotary burrs from a superior grade of carbide to provide high stock removal rates and long life. Our comprehensive range of shapes, sizes and fluting styles ensures we can offer a tool that meets the most demanding application.
We offer a wide range, including:
- Miniature 1.5mm - 6mm diameter on 3mm spindles
- Standard 6mm - 25mm diameter on 6mm & 8mm spindles
- Double Ended and Long Spindles are available on request
- Cuts available: Single Cut - Double Cut - Diamond Cut - Ripper Cut
Features and Advantages
- High stock removal and long life
- Allows heavier cuts and heavier feeds to produce excellent surface finishes
- Ideal for tough materials - Castings, Sand cores, ceramics, plastics & glass fibre
- Ideal for hard materials - Milling, HSS, hard welds, chilled iron and stellite
- Deburring and blending - Cobalt, nickel and chrome steels, welds, forgings, moulds & dies
For further information on our carbide burrs, see the Master carbide burrs brochure or contact us for technical applications advice.